To upload products onto a WordPress website using the WooCommerce plugin, follow the steps we’ve set out below:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to the Products section in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Enter the product name, description, and any other relevant information in the provided fields.
- Use the Product Data section to add details such as the price, stock status, and product type.
- Add an image of the product by clicking on the “Set product image” button, selecting an image from your media library, or uploading a new image.
- Use the Product Categories and Product Tags sections to organize your products and make them easier to find.
- If you want to add additional product data, such as dimensions or shipping information, you can use the Product Add-Ons or Product Attributes sections.
- Preview your product to make sure everything looks correct.
- When you are ready to publish your product, click the Publish button.
You can also use the WooCommerce import/export tool to upload multiple products at once. This can be useful if you have a large number of products or if you need to update your products on a regular basis.